Monday, August 24

Going Away Party

Just had my going-away party yesterday. I'm so thankful that everyone came! It's still just settling in that I'm actually going so far away. I have only flown twice in my life... and both of those times were to Florida which is an easy, 2-hour flight. I'm very nervous about crossing the ocean and staying in a plane for 6-hours. At least we are flying at night and I wont see the ground as we lift-off.

Some things still need to be packed. I weighed my bag today and it's only 18.5-lbs. I don't really know why I'm writing all this basic stuff, I guess I'm just trying to prepare for this trip.

I wonder if the semester will go by as quickly as this summer has - I don't even remember getting the feeling that summer had started!

Okay, well I'm going back to packing for now.

1 comment:

  1. How is italy???? are you on a trip yet? post up pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete