So today we all woke up to texts from Jefferson saying he was not going to be at school until 10.30am. This was awesome news because we got to hang around, make tea and I got to shower and blow-dry my hair before even leaving for class! Unfortunately today has been super unproductive... we got to class at around 9am cuz we were awake but right after my computer connected to the internet I got a skype-call from Marissa and Coker who were awake at 4.30am (US time) and can't go to sleep because the window in their apartment is so small that they can't tell whether its day or night and so they just are asleep and awake at random times. Needless to say it was an entertaining conversation cuz Coker was definitely over-tired/hyped up on red-bull (?)... she kept attempting to eat their webcam and made it a hilarious experience from our side of the web. After this whole episode, me and everyone else who was in on the skype-conversation looked aorund to see the whole class working really hard on illustrator, g.c., cad, and rhino and -at least I- got nervous that we were falling behind...
Anyways, me Caitlin and Cristina took an early lunch which was a good deal, because now we are in the classroom chilling and working without the noise of everyone else around us (everyone else is out for lunch now). I am going to get back to work soon, but I just wanted to update those of you who play Farmville on the new animal names for my farm, because we think their names will give them the real heartandsoul of farm animals. My chickens are Darcy-lou, Betsy-jo, and Joanna-May. The cows are Lady, Bella, and Wayne. And my sheep are Jim-Bob and Billy Orville.
Well, I hope you have appreciated this random post. I am kind of tired from staying up and watching the MTV VMA's last night... which BY THE WAY was AWESOME because of the finale by JayZ and Alicia Keys and I highly suggest everyone to listen to their song "Empire State of Mind". And also, Madonna's speech for Michael Jackson I thought was really nice and made me appreciate him so much more as an artist than I had before (probably cuz I don't really listen to his music). The things Madonna had to say for him put him and his work in a much better light than I had previously thought and I also didnt know she was such a good speech-giver... but again I dont keep up with Madonna either. Andddd Kanye's episode with Taylor Swift was TOTALLY uncalled for! She's such a sweet, young artist... getting her first VMA award non-the-less and he has to come up and ruin her moment in front of a ton of people in Radio City Music Hall ANDDD THEN across the whole word when it was broadcasted on tv. I'm just glad he didnt get an award himself because his attitude is so poor. Okay- well that's all my comments for the VMA's haha just had to voice my opinion on a few of those items...
"Alrighttyy" (as said by Marissa on skype today...) I guess I will be getting back to work now.
Ciao!
Thursday, September 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment